Dog-friendly holidays in South Tyrol
Your Dog-friendly Hotel in the Dolomites
They belong to the family and they are coming with you in holiday! Of course you can bring your dog with you in our Berghotel Zirm, as long as he is used to stay in Hotels and he can adapt himself at the courses in Hotels.
Only in this way the holiday can be a pleasure for all.
For instance, you can go on a trip in the alpine nature of the Dolomites together with your dog. Numerous walks and trails in the vicinity are perfectly suited to take your dog for a walk.
Advantages for you and your dog at the dog-friendly Hotel Zirm:
- rooms with balcony and with wooden flooring
- beds and bowls for dogs
- direct access to the garden in our Budget Suites
- dog-friendly walks right on the doorstep
- dog station directly at the Hotel: cleaning place to glam up your dog for the retirning in the Hotel.
- We ask for your comprehension, that your four-legged friends don´t have access to the restaurant and the wellness area.
The 10 Commandments for a heavenly holiday in Zirm
- We stay at the first floor and we are absolutely domesticated!
- I have already been in Hotels on vacation and therefore I am used to be in contact with a lot of people and other dogs.
- I am proud of my excellent education that's why I never express myself louder than my holder. I don´t want to disturb other guests.
- In the hotel area I always walk on the short leash. Like this I am as close as possible to my holder.
- In the room of course I sleep in my dog bed on the floor. The sofa and the bed are absolutely reserved to my holders! When I am alone in the room, I will avoid damages, as they would have to be paid separately by my holder.
- Maybe some of the chambermaids are scared by dogs, so I will put the dog sign out of the door when I am in the room. She will clean the room later, when I go for a walk.
- If my people have reserved one of the popular places in the Dog-Lounge ( available only in summer ), I am happy to join them also during the meals. Of course I will not sit on the bench, but I will relax on the floor.
- In the room and also in the Dog Cleaning Station in the outdoor area, I find some bags for my dog walkies and I will dispose them in the rubbish bin also there. I will tell my holder in time, when I need to go out, so that can avoid to do my needs in and near the Hotel and in the near bushes and fences.
- Of course we take the opportunity to use the scheduled entrance for dogs. The nice ladies at the reception will show us this entrance at arrival.
- If a mishap happens anyway, we refer it immediately to the ladies at the reception. I will give them the glad eye and nobody is angry.
Everybody in the hotel will be so impressed of my good manners and my holder will be soooooooooo proud of me!
Our summer prices ( winter prices on request )
- 1 dog: Euro 20,00 - 25,00 per day ( we accept only 1 dog per room )
Big dogs ( from 55 cm of shoulder height on )
- 1 dog: Euro 25,00 per day ( we accept only 1 dog per room )
As only a few rooms are suitable with dogs, we ask you to comunicate us already at the reservation, if you bring a dog with you, otherwise we have to charge Euro 30,00 per day.
Discover South Tyrol with your dog
Val Pusteria/Pustertal is an ideal place for a holiday together with your dog, because on the edge of the Dolomites there are waiting many walks for dog owners and their darlings – for leisurely hikers as well as for ambitious sportsmen. And the Berghotel Zirm is always a perfect starting point!
Whether you would like to go for a walk from mountain hut to mountain hut together with your children and your dog or if you want to reach an impressive peak, you will always find a suitable challenge for you and your companion(s). At our reception, you will get maps of walks and important tips!
Do you feel like spending a dog-friendly holiday in South Tyrol?
Then contact us today!