Dog-friendly holidays in South Tyrol
Your Dog-friendly Hotel in the Dolomites
They belong to the family, they get special treats for Christmas, they are happy about birthday presents and: they go on holiday! At our dog-friendly Berghotel Zirm in South Tyrol, such a holiday is always a great pleasure for masters, mistresses and their four-legged friends.
For instance, you can go on a trip in the alpine nature of the Dolomites together with your dog. Numerous walks and trails in the vicinity are perfectly suited to take your dog for a walk.
Advantages for you and your dog at the dog-friendly Hotel Zirm:
- rooms with balcony and with wooden flooring
- beds and bowls for dogs
- direct access to the garden in some of our mountain suites
- large meadow right in front of the hotel
- dog-friendly walks right on the doorstep
- dog station directly at the Hotel: cleaning place to glam up your dog for the retirning in the Hotel.
- We ask for your comprehension, that your four-legged friends don´t have access to the restaurant and the wellness area.
Our summer prices ( valid for a stay from 4 days on - price for short stays on request ):
- 1 dog: Euro 18,00 per day
- 2 dogs in one room: Euro 18,00 per animal and per day and an additional unique final cleaning of Euro 50,00 per room
Big dogs ( from 55 cm of shoulder height on )
- 1 dog: Euro 25,00 per day
- 2 dogs in one room: Euro 25,00 per animal and per day and an additional unique final cleaning of Euro 50,00 per room
WINTER PRICES ON REQUEST!
As only a few rooms are suitable with dogs, we ask you to comunicate us already at the reservation, if you bring a dog with you, otherwise we have to charge Euro 25,00 per day and per animal.
Discover South Tyrol with your dog
Val Pusteria/Pustertal is an ideal place for a holiday together with your dog, because on the edge of the Dolomites there are waiting many walks for dog owners and their darlings – for leisurely hikers as well as for ambitious sportsmen. And the Berghotel Zirm is always a perfect starting point!
Whether you would like to go for a walk from mountain hut to mountain hut together with your children and your dog or if you want to reach an impressive peak, you will always find a suitable challenge for you and your companion(s). At our reception, you will get maps of walks and important tips!
Do you feel like spending a dog-friendly holiday in South Tyrol?
Then contact us today!