covid 19 - ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO ITALY
Can we spend our holidays in South Tyrol?
The borders are passable! Entry to South Tyrol from 15th May on is possible also for persons from EU countries, Schengen countries and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Upon entry, the person entering must:
- be in possession of a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test (molecular or antigen test) performed within 48 hours prior to entry;
- to have been tested negative and to present a valid proof (validity 72 hours) or
- to have completed the vaccination cycle (with corresponding certificate) or
- to be recovered (with corresponding certificate)
Guests can undergo a nostril test free of charge in South Tyrol in the many test centers of the South Tyrolean municipalities ( also in Olang ). Confirmations of negative antigen or PCR tests performed outside South Tyrol are also recognized as CoronaPasses in South Tyrol. They are valid for 72 hours and allow, among other things, access to indoor areas of catering and accommodation establishments. The 72 hours are counted from midnight of the test day. Certificates of complete vaccination issued abroad or in other Italian regions are also recognized as CoronaPasses. The same applies to certificates of recovery.
CURRENT CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR SUMMER 2021
In order for you to plan your vacation without any worries, the following Covid-19 cancellation conditions apply:
- Until 4 weeks before departure a free cancellation is always possible, until then there is also no deposit (Euro 300,-).
- If you cannot start your vacation due to Covid-19 (risk area, entry or exit ban, quarantine obligation in your country after a trip to Italy), you can cancel or rebook free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. There are no cancellation fees and the deposit (Euro 300.-) will be credited.
- Bookings for May and June can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge up to 72h before arrival. There are no cancellation fees and the deposit (Euro 300.-) will be credited.
- In the event of illness or death in the family, we recommend that you take out our travel cancellation service (offered with booking), so that you are also covered in this case.
We care! Mountain vacations where safety, respect, hygiene and cleanliness are guaranteed... We have been doing it all last summer!
- You have questions and are unsure - we are available for you daily at +39-0474592054.
- Highest hygiene standards in all areas (disinfection, ozone cleaning, steam cleaning).
- Lots of space for every single guest in the outdoor and indoor areas
- We have put together the "Zirm carefree Package" for you, so that you can already look forward to and prepare for your active vacation from home
- Online Check-In: You can already register from home ( see link in the reservation confirmation ), at the reception after the warm welcome with a big smile it will go quite quickly!
- We adhere to the general distance rules in all public areas
- All employees wear a face mask, our guests are also asked to do so when moving from A to B in the house.
- Well ventilated and spacious restaurant areas with distance guarantee.
- Breakfast and afternoon snack possible outside, in the evening it is usually a bit too fresh for that at 1400 meters.
- Room service possible at any time on request for a small extra charge, as our rooms have spacious balconies and terraces
- As many meals as possible are served directly at the table
- Face masks are not required at the table in the dining room and at the bar. Out of respect for others, a face mask must be worn at the buffet.
- The numerous relaxation rooms make it easy to relax in the Zirm.
- The pools and saunas are all open, as the virus is not resistant to high temperature and humidity.
- Strengthen your immune system! Saunas with reduced number of people accessible without reservation
- Adjusted generous opening hours
We look forward to seeing you in our small and fine BergHotel with plenty of room to move for every guest!