Sport Hotel on Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
Winter sport for your holiday in the Dolomites
Also in winter the Pustertal Valley is a paradise for hikers. During winter hiking on the many prepared paths you will discover its quiet side. Spread over the whole valley you can reach viewpoints, snow-covered woods and inviting huts on prepared winter hiking paths. On snowshoes you can walk, off the ski slopes and lifts, into untouched forests. With fresh air and clear view you will perceive nature with all your senses. Thus, snowshoeing and winter hiking becomes an experience.
Our professional guide and certified mountain guide will accompany you and give you advice on the right clothing, equipment, preparation and more.
Our weekly activity program in winter – the highlights:
- winter walks with our guide ( little surcharge for sledge rental ) or
- snowshoe hikes in the beautiful surroundings ( little surcharge for the snowshoe rental )
Take a look at our current weekly program, off the slopes!!!
SPORT & PLEASURE
In addition to the sporting highlights of our weekly activity programme, we spoil you every day with culinary and cultural delights
- Sunday: Sunday appetizer with Prosecco and little snacks
- Monday: zither music at dinner
- Tuesday: starter buffet with national and international specialities
- Wednesday: Galadinner
- Thursday: candlelight dinner accompanied by Sebastian on the piano
- Friday: dreamlike dessert buffet for gourmets
Do you want to spend some pleasant winter days at our Sport Hotel on Plan de Corones/Kronplatz?
Then send us a non-binding enquiry today!