Hiking and mountain enthusiasts are completely occupied at the Kronplatz Resort Berghotel Zirm from Monday to Friday, because the wide and varied weekly programme leaves nothing to be desired.
On Saturday you finally have some time to visit the enchanting town of Brunico.
Approx. 15 km from your holiday home, the small town with its 16,000 inhabitants has become an increasingly popular shopping destination year after year.
Italian fashion, South Tyrolean specialities and fine souvenirs, there is something of everything.
If you have never experienced Bruneck, you should do so as soon as possible. Here are a few tips from my personal favourite shops, which you should not miss on a trip:
1. you can find that special Italian chic at: "Boutique Maximilian"
2. You should equip yourself with sporty functional clothing at: "Sportler - best in the alps".
3. It's all in the shoes! You will find unusual shoe models at: "Per Pedes"
4. Italy and sunglasses belong together like hiking and the Dolomites ... When the sun is shining, take a look at: "Optic Rapid”
5. for the gourmet you will find the best quality products from South Tyrol at: "Horvat"
Brunico ... I would say, always worth a visit ;-).